Today, I'm home alone (hone along) 'cuz Mama took Tato to the ER & he's been / was...admitted to the hospital this AM...cuz bleeding, cuz catheter which he pulled out last week.
Now that Eostre's well and truly done, both pagan, and then regular AND orthodox (which peops finally noticed in Ukraine!)...time to focus on Sunday's Beltane (which also has a moon-eclipse event, and then the Sunday after is Mother's Day, US.
My things to-do today:
hurby-curbys(recycling FULL!, +mom put out decades old high chair for junk removal)
- fix mom's chair: need tool, wood glue
- clean kitchen: dishes, mop floor
- outdoors: seeds, also sticks, *sprouts*, stones???
- also outdoors: books
- indoors: soak seeds & start seeds
- Beltane & Eclipse research
- shower & sleep
- also this week: room downstairs, roomba, other rooms, YOGA