Wednesday, October 2, 2019

31 Blog Post Ideas for a DIY Green, Sustainable Octber

From Sept, I wrote:
My recent goal has been to get this blog going, populated with content, so that I can feel justified in the expense and time of moving to my own domain. To that goal, I planned to do daily blog posts, what many blogs used to do, and thus both prove to myself that I can keep consistently blogging, and provide inspiration and content/fodder for further blogging.
So, without further ado, here are:

  1. Oct. Monthly Calendar FREEBIE
  2. THIS Page (the post you are reading): 31 Blog Post Ideas for a DIY Green, Sustainable Octber
  3. Drawtober, Day 1: MageWitch, & Notes for MageWitch Images
  4. Pumpkin Spicing & Apples + Caramels
  5. Preptober Schedule & Notes
  6. Drawtober, Day 2-6, & Notes
  7. CleanTober/Organizing Round-up for Autumn
  8. Drawtober, Day 7-8, & Notes
  9. Upcycling Black Foam into Bats & Cats & Witches' Hats
  10. Autumnal Morning & Evening Routine
  11. My Mint Project DIY
  12. Harvest Round-up: Mint
  13. My Lemon Balm Project DIY
  14. Harvest Round-up: Lemon Balm
  15. My Plantain Project DIY
  16. Harvest Round-up: Plantain
  17. Last of Summer Projects: Mural DIY
  18. Last of Summer Projects: Concrete DIY
  19. Last of Summer Projects: Upcycling Plastic Bags DIY
  20. Last of Summer Projects: Upcycling Clear Plastic Containers into Shrinks DIY
  21. Drawtober & the other 'tober 3 week check-in
  22. 13 Ways to Celebrate Hallows
  23. Hallows Bucket List
  24. Hallows Bujo Spreads and Review
  25. My Twig Project DIY
  26. Harvest Round-up: Twigs
  27. Drawtober & the other 'tober Final week check-in
  28. Upcycling Containers: 2019 Little Orange Catfood bowls into wreath/pumpkin DIY
  29. Upcycling Cans Round-up
  30. Upcycling Milk Jugs into Skeletons
  31. Hallows & Costumes & Dia de Los Muertos
Some ideas for October....
  1. Nov Monthly Calendar Freebie

NOV:
Upcycling Organization Storage
Recipes for Autumn, Thanksgiving
Thanks & Blessings mindfulness
Prep for BlackFriday, CyberMonday shopping
Upcycling Tarn Yarn
Cozy, Comfy, Hygge Bedroom
Prepping for Holidaze
Gift Crafting

Beltane's Sss: Seeds, Sprouts, Sticks (& Stones' Eclipse!)

 Today, I'm home alone (hone along) 'cuz Mama took Tato to the ER & he's been / was...admitted to the hospital this AM...cuz...