Tuesday, September 22, 2020

On an Equinox Morn

 It's past noon now (12:34) and am about to go upstairs for my morning rite...coffee, clean-up, etc.


Here's a freebie wallpaper....

Am behind, as usual when I get up late; I awoke almost 2 hours ago, but opted to read for a bit (currently reading LeGuin's The Beginning Place; am about 5/9, maybe 2/3 through it; it's okay...took a long time to start; I used to push through those slow starts when I read in the long passed past, now they stop me a little less...I guess pandemic gave me that back).

Then discovered via pInterest some blogs to peruse; one witchy one's photo reminded me of 

  • the regret I have in giving up the mortar and pestle I had had...I will need to gift/reward myself with one...
  • which leads to the thought that it's a new week, and I can come up with some *SMART*, small do-able goals...
  • and that it's Autumnal Equinox, and I am unclear about the timing of it and my plans for today,
  • and lastly that I HAVE been saving corn husks to make dollies, which is good since the leaves are still green and on the trees, for autumn leaf crafts.
Well, now it's time to go upstairs and officially greet the world.

Beltane's Sss: Seeds, Sprouts, Sticks (& Stones' Eclipse!)

 Today, I'm home alone (hone along) 'cuz Mama took Tato to the ER & he's been / was...admitted to the hospital this AM...cuz...